Here at Contractors Inc, we place our priority on our customers. Our general contractors in Houston have years of experience in commercial renovation services. With our single point of accountability management, we can directly coordinate with you on any remodeling project you want done. Even if you have a unique idea in mind for your commercial remodel, our skills can get the job done with a seamless experience.
As the largest city in Texas, Houston has grown exponentially to become a modern metropolis. While the city is expanding and growing more each year, its buildings need to accommodate for the continued expansion and liveliness that the city imparts. That’s where a commercial renovation service such as ours comes in. We can handle anything from concrete demolition to fancy mahogany shelves all with a single point of accountability, meaning you only deal with one person from the estimate to project completion.
Whether you are new to commercial renovation or are more experienced, having more ideas to bring a unique look to your business makes you stand out among others. With Houston’s rapid expansion, we can bring you the solutions you need to modernize your commercial property. Architecture is often envisioned within society in a certain way, and it affects people’s feelings towards both the business itself and the property. For instance, banks are made for security and the rigid, seemingly unmovable yet modern architecture makes us feel more secure in keeping our money in them. If they were instead old, made of wood, and lacked the kept appearance that we normally see, people would feel less secure about keeping their life savings stored in them. That’s why how you remodel your business matters, and we are here to help you make your remodeling dreams happen.
Aside from making sure your business fits your remodeling style, a remodel brings many benefits for your business as well:
When you are considering a remodel for your commercial property, it’s important you take into account both functionality and style for your clientele. If you are looking for remodeling ideas, here are 5 of the best commercial remodeling ideas for your business:
1. Natural light. Increasing the natural light that shines into a room can save you money on an otherwise expensive energy bill. For businesses, a huge portion of the energy bill is used just for lighting, so letting in more natural light can lower your overall cost while making you more eco-friendly too. Furthermore, natural light has added mental health effects and can improve the performance of employees.
Sunlight is not only uplifting mentally but can improve eye strain. Some good ideas to incorporate more natural light into the area might be adding windows where possible, skylights, sun tunnels, and light shelves.
2. Open space. More and more businesses are requiring collaboration and openness than ever before, so consider ditching the cubicles for a more professional, open workspace. This has the added benefit of letting natural light penetrate further into the room too. Instead of cubicles and individual offices, try having common areas with sofas and tables that have plenty of space for connecting devices or examining diagrams.
One of the biggest flaws of most office spaces is their use of matte, non-glare glass that stops almost all natural light from entering into the area. In addition, you can then create small, isolated areas for individuals to prioritize their projects away from distractions.
3. Color trends. If you are planning for Houston commercial interior renovation, current color trends typically include soft neutral colors such as gray, paired with brighter shades of pastels. The occasional use of bright color used artistically can influence brain activity to be more creative, while also holding the benefit of reflecting more natural light into the area.
4. Efficiency. Efficiency is all about saving money, time, and energy in the long term. Small changes such as more efficient lighting, more eco-friendly plumbing, and a better layout can all help efficiency in the workplace. That doesn’t mean you need to change all your rooms around, but small things like organizers for frequently used supplies for offices or in common rooms mean your employees have easy access to all their needs without having to look everywhere for them.
5. Ventilation. Better air quality means a better life. Research has shown that air quality in the workplace influences the likelihood your employees are going to get sick, irritated, and feel less motivated. Better ventilation means better air quality for everyone to live a happier, healthier life.
6. Furniture. What style you want your office to be in will influence the type of furniture you are going to implement but adding furniture that compliments your build can further increase workplace happiness. Brightly colored furniture to take away the dreariness or offset the professional environment can make the area more accepted and comfortable.
If you are considering a remodel in the Houston area, Contractors Inc is a one-stop shop for all your commercial remodeling needs. We have serviced all the southeastern and east coast states for almost 20 years. Our services are all inclusive and we are proud to have a 100% finish date completion for all of our construction deadlines since we started. Contact us today to start your commercial property renovations.
Trusted Commercial & Multifamily Contractors since 1999.
We are responding to winter storm damage across the Midwest, Mid-South and Texas regions. If your business is interrupted by ice dams, frozen pipes, collapsed roofs or other building damages, please contact us immediately.